a) Data Controller: Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. – Registered office Via dell'ospedaletto Giustiniani 14 00169 Roma-Lazio
b) Data security officer: Legal Representative and Chief Executive Officer of Unstoppable Generation Srl.
c) Purpose of data collection: the data provided will be used solely within the object of the present Contract entered into with the Data Controller. Specifically, the collection of personal data through the registration
procedures for our services at ugeventi.com has the purpose to:
- provide the services;
- provide the information and/or send communications relating to the service;
- Ensure all accounting and tax requirements.
d) Recipient of collected data: data collection is performed by the Data controller in the person of the Chief Security Officer for contractual activities defined above and pursuant to contract obligations as defined by both parties or
for promotions related to services provided by Unstoppable Generation S.r.l.
e) Data transfer: Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. as Data Controller may transfer personal data to a third country or an international organizations. The data will be processed primarily with electronic devices and computers and
stored on computer media. In such case, the data collected during the execution of their services may be stored and managed through ARUBA server according to the indications described at the following link:
https://hosting.aruba.it/termini-condizioni.aspx. The data may also be disclosed to accounting/law firms or banks
for the payment purposes. We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the required communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects to ensure compliance with legal obligations.
f) Data storage duration: data will be stored in a way that allows timely identification for the time limited to the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, the storage period of data collected by the Controller is estimated to be 10 (ten) years starting from the
end of the contract.
g) The data owner has the right to exercise, in accordance with Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulation. 2016/679, i.e.:
- ask for confirmation of whether or not their personal data exists;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the
- obtain the rectification and erasure of the data;
- obtain the restriction of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. to receive personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- object to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and to rectify or delete it or to limit data processing concerning the data subject, or to oppose data processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data owner may exercise the right to send a written request to Unstoppable Generation S.r.l., at its registered office address or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
h) Consent objection: refusing to provide data as agreed under the terms of the contract between the parties, could result in failure or cancellation of the contract, or in the failure to continue any relationship between the parties
and the inability to use the services offered by Unstoppable Generation S.r.l.
i) Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. does not make use of an automated decision-making process for the processing of data provided by the data subject.
j) Different purpose of authorized data: if Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. intends to process personal data further, and for a purpose that is different from the purpose intended for their collection, before such further processing,
the Data Controller will provide the Data Subject with information on this different purpose and any other relevant information.