DISCLAIMER FOR PICTURES AND VIDEO
Dear Customer, the European Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as ” Data Protection Regulation ”) provides that the processing of personal data is done with correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights of users. Therefore, in accordance with the new Data Protection Regulation, Unstoppable Generation Srl provides the following information regarding the processing of personal data collected:
1.Purposes and methods of processing
All personal data provided on this occasion will be processed by computer or manually, in order to document the participation in events managed by Unstoppable Generation Srl; in compliance with legal requirements. Data will be disclosed to suppliers and other third parties involved or taking part to the event with a range of different roles, as well as to the competent authorities, in compliance with legal requirements.
As detailed hereinafter:
- Personal data, images and videos (herein referred to as, ”Personal information ”) will be used for:
- a)The fulfillment of the legal obligations related to events managed by Unstoppable Generation Srl;
- b) Posting of photos on the photo gallery at www.unstoppablegeneration.com, on the Facebook page and other computer and paper media owned by Unstoppable Generation Srl;
- c) Posting of photos and video on websites and social media channels owned by Unstoppable Generation Srl, on third party websites authorized by Unstoppable Generation Srl, and shared publicly through any other communication media, including but not limited to, mobile phones and/or other systems or remote communication technologies used to promote events managed by Unstoppable Generation Srl, as well as through communication media partners involved in events managed by Unstoppable Generation Srl.
Personal Information, including images and voice, for the above purposes, will be processed by Unstoppable Generation with the aid of electronic and/or paper media in compliance with confidentiality and security policies, according to local laws and regulations.
Data Controller is Unstoppable Generation Srl, with registered office in via dell’Ospedaletto Giustiniani, 14, Rome in the person of its legal representative.
3.Communication and disclosure of Personal Information
Personal Information will not be shared with other parties, but may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal requirements, and to delegates and managers appointed by Unstoppable Generation Srl, whose updated list is available at its registered office.
Personal Information may be disseminated and shared with third parties to achieve the purposes specified in paragraph 1 letter. b) and let. c) so as to delegates and managers appointed by Unstoppable Generation Srl, whose updated list is available at its registered office. Personal Information, as mentioned above, may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal requirements.
The person taking part to the event authorizes the publication of personal data (photo, images, videos, name) granting their rights of use free of charge for all promotional and editorial purposes in unlimited buyout formula (including but not limited to print advertising, billboards, Internet, social networks, btl material, videos, corporate publications, etc.). It is strictly forbidden to use the aforementioned pictures in contexts that could affect personal dignity and decorum. Posing for and usage of the pictures are free of charge. Such person authorizes their transmission free of charge as appropriate through rectification, adaptation or rework, including multimedia processing, as well as use in any location, form or manner (originating or derivative thereof), with no time, space, passages limit or otherwise, in any language, in any version, using any technical means of transmission (including but not limited to: internet, over-the-air transmission, cable, satellite of any kind and type) in any version, or through any format through any distribution channel, including the Internet, pay TV, pay per view and video on demand. The controller becomes the owner of all videos and photos taken during the event and will have the widest and unlimited right to use both videos and photos taken during the event, with regard to the use for which the videos and photographs were taken, and in connection with any possible future further use the controller will decide to make, both nationwide and worldwide. The person taking part to the event will not be entitled to any rights, claims and/or fee and/or compensation, or any other form of compensation thereof, thereby waving any future claim and/or compensation. The controller will then be free to use and handle, directly or indirectly, for himself and its successors and assigns, such videos and photos, as well as to amend, modify, change or integrate such materials, regardless of their protection under the law on Copyright, and without any limitation of space (in Italy and abroad), time, and through any medium, and the person taking part to the event waives any claim on such material.
5.Data transfer abroad
Personal Information may be transferred to EU countries and to third countries in compliance with the provisions contained in new Data Protection Regulation, and always with prior consent of Data Subject.
6.Scope of data collection
- With regard to Data Processing referred to in the above paragraph 1. 1 a); 2b); 3c;: consent to provide Personal Information has to be considered mandatory for such purposes; therefore refusal to provide data determines the inability to take part to the event.